header w/ hr
Debtors Not Paying?
Get Assistance with Corporate Law
Partner with a Debt Collection Attorney Serving Tulsa, OK
You deserve to be paid the money you're owed. If a debtor is refusing to pay, contact a qualified debt collection attorney near Tulsa, OK. At John W. Anderson Jr., P.C., we are prepared to assist a range of different clients with their needs. Trust us to provide you with stalwart representation today.
Work with a Qualified Lawyer
We have helped countless clients collect the debts that are owed to them. Backed by more than three decades of experience, we have the skills and knowledge to assist with your case. Work with a relentless, aggressive debt collection attorney that will fight diligently on your behalf.
We can assist with the following:
- Unpaid Loans
- Guaranties and Promissory Notes
- Letters of Credit/Other Extensions of Credit
- Fees Owed for Professional or Other Services
- Debts for Goods Sold/Delivered
- Liens of all Varieties
- Unpaid Rent/Charges for Apartments, Condominiums, and Co-ops
- Unjust Enrichment Claims
- Replevin Actions Subject to Creditors' Liens
- Breach of Contract Actions
Understand the Process
The debt collection process will generally proceed as follows:
- Review: A debt collections lawyer from our firm will first receive and review your files to determine what you're owed.
- Demand Letter: A letter will be sent out to your debtor demanding payment. Should the debtor respond, we will work with both of you to create a payment schedule.
- Lawsuit: Should the debtor not respond, we will file a lawsuit on your behalf. We will work diligently to help you obtain a favorable outcome without the case going to trial; should a trial be necessary, we will fight aggressively to help you pursue justice.
- Judgment: After a lawsuit and proceeding procedures are completed, a judgment will be issued by the court. A favorable judgment will allow your debt collection lawyer to obtain the money you're owed using a variety of different methods.
- Enforcement: If the debtor does not appear at their hearing-or they continue refusing to repay their debts-then we can have a bench warrant issued for the individual's arrest.
Make sure that you're paid the money you're owed. If you need assistance from a debt collection attorney near Tulsa, OK, then consider calling today.
Get Help Collecting Money from Your Debtors
Why Pick John W. Anderson Jr., P.C.?
Why Pick John W. Anderson Jr., P.C.?
Receive Professional Legal Service
If you run into legal trouble with your business, then consider contacting a lawyer
If you obtained a judgement in another state, then get help domesticating it in Oklahama
Get assistance with collecting money from debtors by partnering with a debt collection attorney.
When you're facing a civil case, we can provide you with representation. Call when you need help with corporation formation or other concerns
An excellent lawyer with lots of knowledge. He helped me any way that he could with my case
John was super helpful and knowledgeable! Gave me some great advice, while being friendly and down to Earth. I will definitely call him if I have any more legal issues in the future!
Have you ever been sued unjustly? If So- Call John Anderson, dont even try anyone else. Mr. Anderson not only took our case but was able to legally get the "suing" party and thier attorneys to drop all claims globally but to also pay our legal fees and some for the unjust naure of the lawsuit brought against us. John is a briliant lawyer who works hard for his clients. CALL JOHN..
Mr. Anderson handled a case for me which was out of my home state (TN) with an Oklahoma trucking company. He pushed the trucking company to settle without ever going to court. I am very satisfied with the outcome and would definitely use and/or recommend his services again. Thank You, John
Avery "Ike" Vaughn
John, his expertise and his style of approaching a wide variety of situations, has proven to be an irreplaceable partner for our organization! He is always there when needed, and he provides the expertise that I could never bring to the table...The perfect partnership!
I reached out to John when I was in an unfortunate situation as a new home renter. I have no legal knowledge, and John was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable in every aspect of my case. He gave me sound advice and stepped in for me, helping me out of my situation with a better outcome than I could have hoped for. I highly recommend his experience and expertise!
John did some excellent legal work for me and I would highly recommend his services! I am an Ohio lawyer, and I had a very large Ohio judgment against an Oklahoma entity. I hired John to move the judgment to Oklahoma and to perform some complicated collections activities. He performed all services to the highest level of expertise, communications were always prompt and thoughtful and no stone was left unturned in our successful efforts. I am so so glad I hired John in my case, it made all the difference!
Just got off the phone with the Gentleman. Very competent and very honest. Not many men in these days that we can say that about, lets be honest. Gave me clear and concise advise on my situation and I would recommend his services.
I wanted to thank Mr. Anderson for answering all my questions and concerns just during the consultation. I will definitely be recommending him in the future.
Excellent service, so willing to accommodate the client. Positive attitude with a very helpful hand. Thank you again for being a light to this city.
Mr. Anderson was incredibly helpful and obviously intelligent. There are a lot of lawyers who put on the suits and talk the talk, but John is different. He listens, he cares, and he solves. If he'll let me, I'm keeping him!
I had a question regarding my apartment because it has mold and he gave me some really good advice on how to handle it.